- Give It Away: I know that many of you are headed to one of those loud, hot, super soakin, clown walkin, go cart drivin 4th of July Parades. So when the candy comes flyin your way, teach your kids to keep a little and give a way a lot! Yep, teach them to find those kids that didn’t get any candy, kids that were not lucky enough to sit on the front row and give their candy away!
- Circle Up: Start your day circled up and boldly pray for our country, military, soldiers’ families and President.
- Operation Shoebox: The 4th is a great time to teach your kids to honor those that have served and currently serve in the military. Have your fam sit down and put together a care package for a soldier. You can go HERE to learn more.
- Crash Course: Do you remember getting taught proper American Flag etiquette when you were a kiddo? You should take a sec and give your kids a crash course on the U.S. Flag code!! Click HERE for more info..
- Shoot Em Off: Yep, that’s right! You gotta let your kids shoot off their own fireworks! Sparklers, tanks, whipty whirls, cannon’s, worms, chasers and blow your front door off sticks of Dynamite! Just kidding on that one!!
Let’s talk Fireworks. Do you let your kids shoot off their own fireworks?