photo courtesy of stockfreeimages.com
Praise God Almighty, Hallelujah, Majesty on High, Creator of the Universe!!
TEAM SPRAD GOES BACK TO SCHOOL THIS WEEK!!!!!
Did I say Hallelujah??
So get out you Big Chief and No.2 pencil because here are 5 BACK TO SKOOL SPEECHES EVERY PARENT MUST GIVE THEIR KIDS…
- CHOOSE THE UNDERDOG SPEECH: My daughter was at volleyball practice this week and I was hacked off at how many “skilled” Jr. High girls were laughing at the “less skilled” volleyball players. I don’t think it is enough that parents teach their kids to not bully others, but I believe that we should teach our kids to fight for, include and friend the “underdogs” at school.
- MAKE YOUR OWN SACK LUNCH SPEECH: Now that’s what I’m talking about!! I promise that your kids’ can spread their own PB&J, pack their own juice box and transport their pudding from the fridge to their lunch box. Time to step into the pain and make your kiddos make their own lunch.
- CHOOSE HOMEWORK OVER DANCE MOMS SPEECH: Yep, that’s right. How many other parents out there have kiddos that are addicted to Dance Moms? My kids absolutely love this show and it drives me up the wall. If you want your kiddos to do well in school this year you might consider telling them that they can watch Dance Moms when their homework is done.
- THE MY NAME SPEECH: This year Team Sprad will be the new kids in the Edmond Oklahoma Independent School District. This whole “newbie” thing can be a bit awkward and strange, so Cole decided to blast past the “newbie” status and here is how he did it. He started football practice a couple of weeks before school started so he decided to make his presence known. Cole comes up to all three of his football coaches and says this… “Hey Coach, my name is Cole Spradlin and I am the new kid on the team and it is important to me that you know my name. So I am going to come up to you every day after practice and introduce myself to you until you have my name down.” Guess what!!?! They all know his name. So step up and teach your kids how to give “The My Name Speech.”
- THE SAY NO TO COOL SPEECH: My youngest son came home from school last year and he told me that he was sick of kids cussing just to be cool. He said he was sick of kids wearing certain clothes just to be cool. He said he was sick of sick of kids lying just to be cool. Then he proceeded to tell me that he decided that “UNCOOL IS THE NEW COOL.”
Leave a comment and let me know which one of these 5 speeches you need to deliver tonight?