photo courtesy of stockfreeimages.com
- Give your kids all the tools they need to succeed in life
- Control your kid’s sexual decisions
- Protect them from pain
- Make your kid’s love Jesus
- Protect their heart every time
- Make them kind to other kids
- Create a generous heart in your kids
- Force them to walk in humility, character and integrity
- Keep them sexually pure
- Make them have a strong work ethic
- Choose friends for them
- Make them date the “right” person
- Control their language
- Choose their profession
- Make them go to church when they are in college
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12:9
Parents, we must learn to step into the power of “I CAN’T”. Jesus tells us that when we step into our weaknesses and proclaim “I CAN’T” that we will we see the power of God work in supernatural and miraculous ways.
- We can’t keep our kids sexually pure ~ but HE can
- We can’t create a generous heart in your kids ~ but HE can
- We can’t make our kids love Jesus ~ but HE can
I encourage all parents to stop and make a “I CAN’T” list and begin to talk and give these things to Jesus and watch him supernaturally work in your kid’s lives.
What is 1 thing that you feel like YOU CAN’T do when it comes to your kids??