So today’s post is from my friend Mike Johnson and the Elevate At Home team!! These guys have been helping parents raise Jesus hungry kids for years. They are the leaders in cranking out relevant, funny, hit you in the face with Jesus resources for parents. So today, they have been generous enough to give away one of their leadership lessons for kids and some music as well. These guys are the real deal! They love Jesus, parents and are legit world changers.
You can check out their website HERE.
So thanks to Mike and his team and I deeply appreciate your generosity to the EpicParent audience!
We recognize kids who are leaders by their outstanding achievements in life, but not all leaders are ‘the best’ in their field. In fact, the Bible says just the opposite! It says applying the leadership principles of humility, obedience, faith, and perseverance is more important than ‘being the best’. Kids don’t need to have perfect grades, or be head of every team, or speak three languages to be a leader. The Bible makes it clear that every kid can be a leader when applying the Biblical principles like courage, generosity, integrity, kindness, and perseverance to their lives.
I am so sure that your kid is designed to be a leader, that Elevate is offering EpicParent.tv readers a free Leadership Lesson from the new leadership program for kids – E Leadership on ElevateAtHome.com! E Leadership is a program to help your kids become the leaders God designed them to be. Each 10 minute Leadership Video is easy to fit into your kids’ schedule and includes other activities to help learn the lesson. You can start your kid’s leadership program today by going to ElevateAtHome.com and clicking on Shop, the videos. Pick a leadership video for your children and enter the code EPIC at checkout for a free lesson and free music download!
Here’s what you’ll find on ElevateAtHome.com:
- Downloadable Leadership Videos from the Bible. These age-appropriate Leadership Videos (Bible lessons) are told in a kid-friendly style and include animations to help communicate the lesson.
- A set of study questions with each Leadership Video. These questions are designed to challenge your kids to remember what is taught in the lesson and to help them discover how they can apply the message of the lesson each week.
- An optional Family Activity. By doing this Family Activity and watching the video, the whole family can learn the Leadership Principle together.
- Leadership Badges and an Award Poster. Your kids can earn Leadership Badges by completing several videos, and track their leadership progress on their own Award Poster.
- A music section that has over 100 original songs with music videos your kids will love to watch, available for you to download.
Go to ElevateAtHome.com today and help your kids become the leaders God designed them to be!
Parental Warning: You will notice a difference in your kids’ behavior as they learn the Bible lessons and apply them to their lives. Examples include helping around the house without being asked, sharing with their brother or sister, or saying thank you. Be prepared to encourage them in these activities and to increase their confidence in becoming the leaders God designed them to be!