WE NEED YOUR HELP!!
Jodie and I just learned that one of our great friends has been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic & liver cancer.
Her name is Stacey Slaton and she is one amazing lady!! She is an incredible wife, EPICMOM and true friend!
She is married to Greg Slaton (GM @ Pole Position Raceway in OKC) and they have two beautiful daughters…Alison who is 11 and Ashytn who is 3.
Greg and Stacey have lived in Edmond, OK for years. They attend LifeChurch.tv (OKC Campus) and have been deeply involved in Edmond Schools for many years.
The reason I am writing this post today is because WE NEED YOUR HELP!!
Keep reading and you’ll learn how you can help out the Slatons…
- Sign up for meals HERE. Security Code is 3435
- Give Financially: Stacey had an in-home day care and will not be able to work. They need your financial help to offset their living expenses as well as medical expenses. There is an account set up at any Bank Of Oklahoma. They are receiving donations on behalf of the Stacey Slayton Fund.
- Garage Sale: There will be a garage sale on Saturday, June 2nd. They are needing donations and volunteers. For more questions on the garage sale, you can email Tina McArthur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spread the Word: I would really appreciate it if you would share this post on Facebook with everyone you know to help us spread the word.
- Facebook: You can find Stacey on Facebook HERE. Jodie and I would love it if you would send her a message and encourage her.
As you can tell, this is very personal to Jodie and I. We would deeply appreciate it if you would roll up your sleeves and help out!!