Tech Savvy Parenting is the most comprehensive, effective, informative, practical “all things tech” book that I have ever seen.
Mom & Dad…you have absolutely lost your mind if you don’t get this book today!
The author, Brian Housman, is a new friend of mine. Brian is the Director of Awake To Life Ministries and this guy is changing families all over the planet!
Here is a glimpse into some of the Tech Savvy Parenting chapters…
- Controlling the Cell Phone Monster
- Got a Teen Texting Addict in Your Home
- Setting iPhone and iPod Parental Controls
- Understanding Video Game Ratings
- Escapism with No Escape
- Social Networking Etiquette for Parents: Facebook Faux Pas
- How Young is Too Young for Facebook
- The Importance of Facebook Privacy Controls
- Helping Your Teen Protect Their Online Reputation
- Internet Safety: Finding the Right Software Choice
- Allure of Internet Pornography
These are just a few of the “too hot to handle” chapters that Brian deals with.
But here is what you have to know…
Tech Savvy Parenting is not your typical book! TSP is an interactive, multimedia rich, resource loaded e-book that will change your kiddos lives.
Each chapter is going to walk you through a different issue of technology that your child or teen is wading into. This is not a book you can simply plow through. As a matter of fact, it’s probably best not to read it straight through. There is going to be too much information – too many new things to absorb all at once.
TSP is an interactive book with more than 28 photographs, 16 infographics, 32 resource links, and if you are reading on an iPad or Nook there are an additional 16 videos to watch.
THIS IS MOM & DAD MUST HAVE RESOURCE
And today EpicParent.tv is partnering with AwakenToLife Ministries and we are giving away 4 free digital downloads of Tech Savvy Parenting!
So here is how you win…
- Like us on FACEBOOK
- Share this post on FACEBOOK
- Leave a comment and let us know why you need the TSP book
I will draw 4 lucky winners next Friday, November 2nd.
If you want to to purchase/download a copy of Tech Savvy Parenting today, you can do that HERE.