WE WILL EMPOWER AND UNLEASH A NEW GENERATION OF STUDENTS!!
God has called me to EMPOWER & UNLEASH families all over the globe!
Team Sprad believes in this call of God so much that we have walked away from a 6 figure income, packed up and re-located Team Sprad and we WILL do anything short of sin to reach every family on the planet! (thanks to Craig Groeschel for the “anything short of sin” value)
A GARGANTUAN piece of the EpicParent.tv vision is speaking into student’s lives. So this past summer I spoke at 4 different youth camps, thousands of kiddos, hundreds of kids coming back to Jesus and hundreds of kids giving their lives to Christ for the very first time!
Here are just a couple of the letters I received in the LIFE BOX…
- “Please help me, I am hurting so much. I was abused and raped by a baby sitter. And my mom does drugs and she spends all the money for the casino and I don’t even know my dad. You have been a father to me through your great sermons.”
- “I broke down and told my youth pastor everything! I just want to say thank you. If it weren’t for you I’d still have those terrible secrets. I am ON FIRE for God and I AM fighting to beat this!”
- “I just want to say thank you for everything! My boyfriend and I came last year when you spoke and it forever changed our relationship. We have been dating for 2 years strong. He’s my best friend and has never pressured me into doing anything! Thank you for setting us on the right path.”
- “Please pray for my anger issues and my struggles with lust, pornography and that God helps me be strong and put him first.”
- “I am no longer a virgin, and I feel robbed, betrayed and trashy! Lord help me!”
Let’s partner together the Summer of 2013 and see God absolutely transform your students’ lives!
Need more info?
- Click HERE to watch what Craig Groeschel (Sr. Pastor of LifeChurch.tv) is saying about Sprad.
- Click HERE to watch a quick clip of last year’s camps.
- Click HERE to contact me and learn more.
“Watching a variety of camp speakers over the years very few balance the ability of communicating on stage and engaging the audience off of it. Chris brought youth and youth pastors to tears as he challenged teenagers to drop their masks and get real with Christ as well as sitting down with them throughout the week, one on one, and dealing with the issues the Lord had brought to the surface of their lives. We had never seen the response from our camp audience that we did the week Chris was there. He is the only camp speaker we have ever brought back 2 years in a row!
- Phil Scowden
Director, Encounter Camps