photo courtesy of stockfreeimages.com
Take some time and check out these MUST READ blogs!!
- WONDHERFUL: Can I just say that I love the one and only Mrs. Heather Palacios! This gal is transparent, real, raw, obsessed with Jesus and crazy funny!
- KEVIN EAST (FOLLOWING TO LEAD): Kevin is quickly becoming a friend. Kevin writes on marriage, family, Jesus, leadership and fostering. Kevin is a great thinker, writer, leader, father, husband and he brings some STRONG content to the table.
- UNVEILED WIFE: Ladies, there are not really any words to express how much you need to dial into this blog. This is the personal
clomid online . levitra 20 mg orodispersibile . online cialis . does propecia affect libido . levitra online . low dose viagra . propecia results . henry ford pharmacy . kamagra oral jelly
blog of Jennifer Smith and you just gotta read it! That’s all. Just read it.
- SPORTS DAD HUB: For those daddios that love being involved in their son’s sports world, this blog is for you! The primary goal of Sports Dad Hub is to help you help your son be the best athlete HE wants to be. The secondary goal is to help you be the best Sports Dad you want to be.
- NAKED PASTOR: Pretty controversial and I’m not sure what I think of the “naked pastor”, but always interesting.
- LEANNE PENNY: Leanne is a friend and she has a huge God sized story! She has walked through hell and back…amazing woman!
- MORE THAN DODGEBALL: Great blog from Josh Griffin, the youth guy @SaddlebackChurch.
- WHY PARENTHOOD SUCKS: A blog that spells out why parenting is the toughest job on the planet. Written by a new mom that struggles to find difficult answers and leaves the house with formula on her shirt. You’ll love this one.
- SETH GODIN: Seth is a creative, innovating, business wild man. His blog is super short and you will be a better parent, leader, husband, wife (I think you get the idea) from reading it.
- JBM THINKS: Janis has become a friend over the past couple of years…and she also is a kids’ in sports writer. Her tagline is SPORTS PARENTING: character building in youth sports. Janis has helped me overcome my days of obsessed, non self controlled, stupid sports dad.
Can you add 1 more blog to the list? Leave a comment and I’ll check it out!